Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chickenfoot



















My little bro's just come back from America, and he was bearing gifts!  Among them was the brand, spanking new album, "Chickenfoot", by ... Chickenfoot!!  The album was released in here in the UK on Mon 9th November, but you really must check it out.

I've been aware of the project for some time as I'm a bit of a Joe Satriani fan.  Satch is my fave current guitarist, and probably one of the best guitarists of all time (other faves are Slash, Vai, EVH, Brian May etc...).  In Chickenfoot he's joined with Van Halen singer Sammy Hager, Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony, and RHCP drummer Chad Smith.  What a MASSIVE line-up!!

I'm not going to harp-on about it any longer; Chickenfoot just won UK 2009 Classic Rock Awards Best Newcomer prize, so just buy it!  NOW!!


No comments: