What that actually is is an excuse to post a cool scientific fact (sorry, I am a Science teacher). Y'see it isn't actually a noodle, but a type of human tapeworm Taenia solium that can grow (so I hear) up to 22.9m long in your intestines, where IT will eat YOUR noodles. mmm, nice. I nabbed the picture from the site below, where there's also a bit more info:
Boyfriend breaks up with girlfriend because of her attitude, as she
littered and then argued with an elderly man who confronted her on it, she
still doesn't see the issue: 'Her friends [think I'm wrong] for breaking up
with her over something small'
-
If you do something wrong and someone calls you out, don't defend your
position. You are wrong, and you know it. That's not going to change. Deal
with it!
...
6 hours ago

1 comment:
Ewwww...
Post a Comment