So, from those last posts you might have guessed it... I smashed my last phone on it's aerial, breaking the camera, the internal speaker, and signal-quality. It looked fine, but really wasn't...
Anyway, I decided I was going to push the boat out and grab an iPhone. It arrived yesterday, so I loaded it up with apps/music and got everything all nice and set up, and today I spotted that you could blog via email! Made the connections et voila! The posts you see before were there. Good stuff... Is there anything the iPhone can't do? (it's not a very good grappling hook, or skateboard actually, but it does make a suprisingly nice coaster! ;))
You don't need an "app for that!"
Woman gets promoted, and her 34-year-old sister immediately assumes she’s
‘inheriting’ the job despite having no training for it: ‘Yesterday she
updated her LinkedIn to say she's starting at my company. She has not
applied’
-
I wish careers were inherited; it would make things so much easier
No training, no education, only good old heritage. I'm not even joking; it
would be easi...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment