Tuesday, September 29, 2009

mmmmm.... pizzaaaaaaa....

Ooh!! I've just thought of another thing to write about!

Today, Kipperfrog and I had Pizza for tea. And we ordered it off the interweb! We logged on to the well-known pizza service named after a game that uses small black (but sometimes white) rectangles with dots and lines on, popular in public house in days-gone-by (can y' tell what it is yit?), and looked through their menu, and ordered! Simples! And from final mouse-click to rat-a-tat-tat on the door was only 20 minute minutes. (see what I did there?)

Let me tell you, one-and-all, that the pizza I got was revoluntionary!! It was described as "stuffed-crust", but it was so much more... the actual BASE was stuffed! Almost like a garlicy-cheesy-sandwich-thing, it was. Amazing, and a real treat! I'd recommend it over stodgy "salad-shack-or-whatever-I'm-called-this-week"'s pizzas any day. I TOTALLY see why the uber-pizza I devoured was called "THE DOMINATOR". And yes, it was properly necessary to put that in CAPS. And yes, the remaining pizza shall be my lunch tomorrow. Suckas. ;)

And English-teachers out there. Sorry ;)

Actually, I'm not... and to prove it...

And,

No comments: