Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What's this?! An entry without pictures?!?!

Right... here's a real (kinda) entry.

Here goes.... Are you ready?

Well I'm not. You see, I live by the philosophy that if I don't have anything worth saying, I shouldn't say it at all. And that wasn't really worth saying, so I shouldn't have said it. I've gone and typed it all now though, and that wasn't effortless, so I suppose I'll just post it anyway.

Now you're asking yourself, "Why am I reading this?". Well, why are you? If you would like to voice your opinion on any expectations you have of my blog, feel free to comment. You might as well, but all you're going to get in the end is an idiot's version of Kipperfrog's blog. We live together you see (being married 'n' all), but I like to think we have interesting lives, and as I'm an idiot (and much lazier than her), I might have a slightly different (shorter) point of view on some of the events that occur during our travels. Except her version will be wrong. Mine will be right. Always. OK?

See you soon!

1 comment: