Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tenchi!?


Tenchi!?
Originally uploaded by ninjabathy

More sketches. My wife asked me... "why did you just draw men when you were little?". My reason was not that I was confused..lol.. but merely that I was embarrassed of my drawings of girls and women. The boobs were always a little on the large side (hehe), the hair was harder, and I just couldn't make them pretty enough, so they all got thrown away! They were also often naked, and thus not suitable for "showing around".... No shame now, though! lol

In case you're wondering, these are done with watercolour, and that wierd Ken/Ryu cross thingy was colouring pencils. As you can see, I like to use watercolours thickly (have a look at Tenchi, in the middle).

Up the top is an attempt at Darren Hayes that my Mum asked me to do when I was having lunch in between revising for my GCSEs once.

No comments: