Saturday, October 03, 2009

I wanna get more dirty, Harry! (ewww, lol. I never thought inappropriate use of commas could make you sound gay! (No offence to gays))













I've had a bit of a western/Clint Eastwood problem these last couple of months... y'see, I find something I like, and then I collect it. I don't stop until I've got everything. My Dad introduced me to westerns when I was just a wee nipper; The Musical Pocket Watch by Ennio Morricone (from "For a Few Dollars More") has stayed with me ever since - I have it as my ring tone on my phone...

Anyway, the last time I tried to watch any of the Dirty Harry series, I was distracted by something or another, so whenever I looked up at the film, I didn't really get it. Since I got my beautiful gun (picture in an earlier post), I watched it again today. I've got a cold (as does poor Kipperfrog), so I wasn't doing anything else and wasn't as keen to get outside as normal, so I was happy to just sit (read: cough, sneeze, and blow my nose). I'm sure glad I did (apart from the cold-related acts - I could've done without those!!). It was AWESOME (again, apart from the snot)!

......sniffle.....dribble....... uuunnnnggggghhhhh, I haaate coooolds

BTW - You all just escaped a really, REALLY horrible reading experience. You see, I was going to write phonetically as if I had a cold (because I do...). Dike dith.... all ob de werbs cub oup all futhy, thee?

No comments: