Thursday, October 01, 2009

Over half way!! BANG!!........BANG!!
















I'd just like to point out that it's now Thursday, which means that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! So the weekend's tomorrow. Sweet. That pretty much means the weekend starts tonight!! WOOHOO!!

I'm a glass-half-full kinda guy ;)

Oh yeah, and I finished putting this little lot together today (see above)....

I got the gun last Thursday as a little treat to myself for holding on to my job for another year (and getting the corresponding pay-rise)!
It's fun. Awesome fun.

In fact, it's so much fun that I've been shooting it rather a lot these last few days. I shot my fence to see what it would do to solid wood, and two or three of the slugs went right on through, which is a little scary but sooooo coool! hehe. And it EXPLODES pieces of coal.

Oh yeah, and now, every time I shoot it, I can hear a neighbour shouting, "Bang! Bang!", which I find hilarious. It's not very nice, I know, but I just really love annoying people. It helps if you spin the gun on your finger right after you REALLY irritate someone. Adds to the "glee-factor", you see.

Aah, simple pleasures :)

*quietly chuckle to self while rubbing hands together in a satisfied fashion*

BTW, it's all perfectly legal - it's only a 0.177 calibre CO2 (that grates - I teach Chemistry) S&W 586 replica by Umarex, and all I intend to do with it is shoot inanimate objects and targets in my back-garden during daylight hours and out of public view. And it only sounds like hammering. Believe it or not, I'd probably even stop shooting it at certain times if the neighbours asked very politely!! Just thought you should know in case you decide to report me or something!

Night all! And kids, guns aren't cool. ahem

No comments: